williamrollinswilliamrollins

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

escape grade 1 escape grade 1

Now, Im not going to be slack...

...But, That could have been alot better, The sound was a little shamed and the grapthics were very rushed and poor. Allthought the idea is there and with some work it could be one of the best pieces of flash on Newgrounds. Try adding some cut action sceens, For example when that guy offers some drugs, Have him walk you down an ally and then the police come, Make it more interesting and you will win the votes, A well thought out idea, But the sound and grapthics let it down very badly,

12 uses of dead babies 12 uses of dead babies

CRAZY!!

U r one sick mutha fucka man!! Allthought that shit is pretty fucknig sweet!, Gezza!

Kill the "Duck Hunt" Dog! Kill the "Duck Hunt" Dog!

That little bastard...

That little bastard sure did piss me off in that game, I always wanted to find the dog and rig its bloody neck, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR MAKING MY LIFE COMPLEAT!

I can know rest in peace.

2D Boxing 2D Boxing

10 ALL ROUND! - And Im a BASTARD!

I voted 10 on everything, I AM A HORRIBLE VOTER! I am the biggest bastard when it comes to voting, That game was fucking amazing! FUCKING AMAZING! I knocked em all out, Make more rounds, Ok it would be bigger but still how fucking amazing would that be!! I got a score of 509. Is that good?

Gladiator! Gladiator!

Quality!

This is the work you should have on the portal, Not queer skaing movies and bent shit about stick men, Interactive games, Quality work my friend.

Geriatric Skeet Shooting Geriatric Skeet Shooting

That shit is wack

That shit is wack, You need help man, Go see a shrink or somthing, But that game does rock, Totally class and "Ohh, You Suck" was a funny a fuck as well as the descritions of the old people that smell of piss.

Super Mario Scene Creator Super Mario Scene Creator

Whats wrong with you guys?

Whats wrong with you guys? You guys are a big waste of space, You put this piece of work down like you could do better, I myself am a webdeigner and i find flash a very hard program to perfect and you little pricks are the first people to slag off a good piece of work like this, Ok its not the best flash anim/game i have ever seen but its a damb site better than some of the shit lossers like you turn out so why dont you little pricks go and crall under a rock, get alife and grow up.

Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses

Cootiesbar rocks on!

When I saw this for the first time I was amazed at how good it actally was, The drawings are perfect and this video stands high above some of the enterys into the portal which belong on some other cheap rate site, unlike newgrounds, I have my video to be relesed very soon know and my web site has just been uploaded you can check it out at <a href="http://www.gangster-rap per.co.uk">http://www.gangste r-rapper.co.uk</a> why dont you take a look and see what its all about.