williamrollinswilliamrollins

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

// 30 Minutes of Tom Fulp // 30 Minutes of Tom Fulp

eh?

Id love to know if Tom Fulp actually ever does anywork because when I look at the cam he is allways on the phone!!

Robocop-PD Robocop-PD

Holy fucking moley,

If that aint the full monty what the fucking hell is?? I thought there was loads more, and that was just the intro, But even so, How god darn good was that, I have looked at this for about 6 months but never downloaded it due to its size, Well i tell you stop snoozing because your looseing, Download this mad ass wicked piece of shit right now, This is so good!!

The Legacy of Gun Control The Legacy of Gun Control

Wow,

That was a very moving piece of flash work, I think you have covered the job loverly, There si nothing else to really say apart from the fct that I am personally glad that you made it. That was very moving as I said.

escape grade 1 escape grade 1

Now, Im not going to be slack...

...But, That could have been alot better, The sound was a little shamed and the grapthics were very rushed and poor. Allthought the idea is there and with some work it could be one of the best pieces of flash on Newgrounds. Try adding some cut action sceens, For example when that guy offers some drugs, Have him walk you down an ally and then the police come, Make it more interesting and you will win the votes, A well thought out idea, But the sound and grapthics let it down very badly,

12 uses of dead babies 12 uses of dead babies

CRAZY!!

U r one sick mutha fucka man!! Allthought that shit is pretty fucknig sweet!, Gezza!

Kill the "Duck Hunt" Dog! Kill the "Duck Hunt" Dog!

That little bastard...

That little bastard sure did piss me off in that game, I always wanted to find the dog and rig its bloody neck, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR MAKING MY LIFE COMPLEAT!

I can know rest in peace.